2022 Projects include:
- New kiosk and signage at upper Saddle Mountain Trailhead parking lot
- Installation of bench at Brian’s Crossing on Peter Roulston Trail
- New kiosk and sign at Area K boundary on Rails to Trails below Summit Lake
- Install 24″ x 24″ Metal area trails map sign at Turner Mountain FSR & H23 parking lot
- Repair lightening damage to the Saddle Mountain Lookout
- Install and dedicate a new bench at the summit of the Kuskanax Trail
- Kuskanax Mountain Trail South realignment and switch-backing at the 1500 m level
- Ongoing trail maintenance and repair
- Updating and digitizing of member services
- Revised trail maintenance and safety training program
We can always use more volunteers to help out.
Please RSVP if you’re going to join us on a hosted hike. Just send a note to the “host” email address or to: [email protected]
New schedules are available in the spring or early summer. Please check back or join our membership and be among the first to receive the schedule. Follow our Facebook Page for up to date information on hikes and activities.
Here’s the 2022 Hiking Schedule, updated.
There are two volunteer work bees planned for August. Click for details, and how to get involved: Hot Springs Trail Work Bee, Hike & Soak Aug. 7 and Kuskanax Mountain Lower Trail Work Bee Aug 14.
New Hiking Map – The new hiking maps are also available at the Visitor Centre.